Kent County Recorder of Deeds
When you vote, look for me
at the bottom of the ticket.
The Sheriff is at the very bottom and
"I'm just one step ahead of the Sheriff!"
Thank you for placing your faith in me. I look forward to serving as your Kent County Recorder of Deeds.
Here are a few promises I will keep after I am elected:
I need your help to make this happen. I appreciate your donation, but I also need help with:
- joining my campaign committee
- putting yard signs at your home or business
- introducing me to your family friends and neighbors
- writing a letter to the editor
- hosting or co-hosting a fundraiser
- getting me before an audience to give a non partisan speech (House Stealing or Shoot You First)
- getting me before an audience to give a partisan speech about myself and what I will do as Recorder of Deeds
- being at the polls on election day holding sign/wearing a t-shirt
If you want to do any or all of these things, please visit the Volunteer Page or use the email me button below or call me at 302 632 5087.
Protecting Your Most Valuable Assets
Courage - Candor - Competence - Commitment
Paid for by
Friends of Eugenia Thornton
Patrick C. Donohue, Treasurer